Vote Craig Hall!
As you all know, Tuesday, November 3 is Election Day. As we enter into the last few days of the campaign, I just want to express how grateful I am to have met so many of you. Our campaign has been campaigning for months, getting to know you better, and learning what issues are most important to you. Doing this has simply made me a better Representative. Thank you so much for your support. I greatly appreciate it.
Just a few reminders. You can vote at West Valley City Hall or at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center on Election Day. They are predicting LONG lines on Election Day. Avoid them by mailing in your ballot. OR, you can drop off your signed ballot in the secure drop box behind West Valley City Hall.
If mailing, your ballot must be postmarked by Nov. 2, the day before Election Day. You can drop off the ballot in the drop box until 8:00 pm on Election Day.
I Would Greatly Appreciate Your Vote!
- Effective! - Recognized as one of Utah's "most effective" legislators.
- Sponsored legislation fighting for West Side schools.
- Passed bills protecting and helping sexual abuse victims.
- Actively seek input from West Valley educators to determine their needs.
- Named as a “Business Champion” by the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce.
- Received overwhelming support from individuals and groups that represent working families.
- Passed legislation requiring greater financial disclosure for political candidates and more transparency for lobbyists.
- Recognized by the Salt Lake Tribune as a and as a legislator whose "top issue" is education.
- Accessible and Responsive! - I’ve held dozens of town-hall meetings, sent out over 100 e-mail newsletters, mailed surveys to constituents, I actually answer my phone and return calls, and have knocked hundreds of doors over the years getting to know my constituents better.
Thanks again for all your support. Feel free to contact me regarding any issue. And VOTE CRAIG HALL!