Early Voting Has Started!
Early Voting Has Started!
As most of you know, voting is no longer contained to just Election Day. There are three ways to vote:
1 - Vote By Mail
Many of you have signed up to vote-by-mail. Just complete the ballot, sign it, put it back in the provided envelope, put a stamp on the envelope and mail it back in. And you're done! These ballots must be postmarked on or before November 3, the day before Election Day. Or, you can just hand-deliver it to the poll location on Election Day.
If you were expecting a vote-by-mail ballot, and you haven't received it yet, call the County Clerk's Office, Elections Division at (385) 468-7400.
2 - Early Voting
Early voting is now available in various locations. The County Clerk's Office has the complete list here. For most within District 33, the closest and most convenient will be at West Valley City Hall (3600 South Constitution Blvd. (2700 West)) on the following dates:
- Weekdays Oct 21 - Oct 30, 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- October 31, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
3 - Election Day
And of course you may vote on Election Day, Tuesday, November 4. If you need to find your polling location, you can find it here.
I Would Greatly Appreciate Your Vote!
I feel great about what I have accomplished. But there's more to be done! Some of my accomplishments over the last 22 months include:
- Sponsoring and passing the most significant piece of legislation in several years dealing with campaign finance / ethics in Utah.
- Effective! - Recognized as one of Utah's "most effective" legislators.
- Passing bills protecting and helping victims of sexual abuse.
- Sponsored legislation fighting for West Side schools.
- Passing several bills guaranteeing greater fairness in Utah's election process.
- Recognized by the Salt Lake Tribune as a "refreshing” . . . “example of bipartisanship” and as a legislator whose "top issue" is education.
- Sponsoring and passing bills making our State government more transparent and accessible.
- Accessible! - I have held over a dozen town-hall meetings, sent out dozens of e-mail newsletters, mailed surveys to my constituents before each legislative session, I actually answer my phone and return calls, have knocked hundreds of doors in District 33 getting to know my constituents better, etc., etc.!
- And more!
Thanks again for all your support. My contact information is as follows. Feel free to contact me regarding any issue.
Legislative email: email@example.com
Personal/campaign email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell phone: (801) 573-1774