Ballots are in the Mail! - Vote Craig Hall!
- Ballots arriving soon! - Here's how to vote...
**EVERY VOTER WILL RECEIVE THEIR BALLOT IN THE MAIL!**
This election will be conducted primarily through the mail. Accordingly, EVERY VOTER WILL RECEIVE THEIR BALLOT IN THE MAIL (whether you asked for it or not). This is what ballots look like. Don't throw it away. It is your official ballot.
How to vote:
- Option 1: Return by Mail. The easiest way to vote is to just return the ballot by mail (no postage necessary). If your ballot is returned in the mail, it needs to be postmarked by Nov. 5 (day before the Nov. 6 Election Day). Make sure to sign your ballot in the designated spot before returning it.
- Option 2: Drop off your ballot at a drop location before 8:00 p.m. on Election Day. Closest ballot dropoff box is outside West Valley City Hall and is available 24/7. Here's a photo of the box near City Hall where you can drop it off.
- Option 3: Vote in Person. Early voting will take place at West Valley City Hall on weekdays from Oct. 31 - Nov. 5, from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Election Day voting will occur on November 6 at West Valley City Hall from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
See more specific details at the Salt Lake County Elections Office website: https://slco.org/clerk/elections/
- Teachers Formally Endorse Rep. Craig Hall!
Nothing means more to my wife and I than making sure our kids, and our neighbors' children, receive the best quality education. For that reason I have worked tirelessly as your Representative to listen to teachers, vote for bills that improve our schools, and do everything I can to help. Fortunately, teachers have taken notice.
Accordingly, after evaluating the two candidates in this race, I have received the formal endorsement of the largest teacher association in the State. Thank you for your hard work and your support!
- Endorsement from West Valley Mayor Ron Bigelow!
Thanks for your endorsement Mayor Bigelow!
"Over the last several years, Rep. Hall has proven an invaluable partner as West Valley city officials interact with the state legislature. House District 33 has been well served with his capable leadership. Rep. Hall has provided strong representation for West Valley and I strongly endorse his re-election campaign as State Representative." - West Valley Mayor Ron Bigelow
- Latest News - Ribbon Cutting at Valley Junior High!
Legislative email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal email: email@example.com
Cell phone: (801) 573-1774