- Craig and Rebecca have been married for 23 years.
- Four children, ages 19, 17, 15, 11.
- Has lived in District 33 for 33 years.
- Taylorsville High School graduate - 1991.
- Utah State University - Political Science degree with a minor in Spanish - 1997.
- Baylor University Law School - 1999.
- Actively practiced law for the last 20 years.
- Been named by Utah Business Magazine as one of Utah's "Legal Elite."
- Represented District 33 in the Utah House of Representatives since January 2013.
- Has been identified as one of Utah's "most effective" legislators.
Craig has spent most of his life living within West Valley. One of his greatest desires is to keep District 33 a wonderful place to live, work, go to school and raise a family.