- Craig and Rebecca have been married for 21 years.
- Four children, ages 17, 15, 13, 9.
- Has lived in District 33 for 31 years.
- Taylorsville High School graduate - 1991.
- Utah State University - Political Science degree with a minor in Spanish - 1997.
- Baylor University Law School - 1999.
- Actively practiced law for the last 18 years.
- Been named by Utah Business Magazine as one of Utah's "Legal Elite."
- Represented District 33 in the Utah House of Representatives since January 2013.
- Has been identified as one of Utah's "most effective" legislators.
Craig has spent most of his life living within the newly-drawn District 33. One of his greatest desires is to keep District 33 a wonderful place to live, work, go to school and raise a family.